Monday 23 November 2009

Meet Cassey's husband ...


We decided to have another puppy. Everyone said, don't bring another one into the house, she might not like it .... so we let her have her very own litter! I found Louise advertising Riley as a stud dog on a sire website. I couldn't believe my eyes how much he looked like Cassey but obviously male! I couldn't believe it even more as we were going away to West Sussex the following week and she lived in the exact same town where we were going with Cassey!!!! It was meant to be. We met up, I took Cassey over to see them and meet Riley who was beautiful, a lovely coat, a very obedient dog and it was immediately obvious that he took a shine to Cassey
;-) We were pleased the first meet was a success so a couple of weeks later, we took her back and the breed was done. This is Cassey's husband, Riley.